Friday, June 17, 2016

Welcome



I'm going to be brutally honest right now: I am the worst at blogging. The amount of dead, inactive tumblr blogs I have is enough to make David Karp roll over in his grave (he's not dead, but I digress). However, I'm ready to try again.

Let me just say it was difficult for me to start this blog. I am very particular about the way I write and how people will perceive me through writing, especially considering I am using this blog as somewhat of an outlet for myself. That, for me, means that I will be spilling my personal thoughts on things in my life and experiences, which makes me vulnerable. However, what I've come to realize is that the meaning people find behind this blog is relative. For some, it'll be a cute lil blog to come look at pretty pictures I'll take and maybe that's the only reason they're here. For others, my writing with deeper meaning may be what draws them here. I can honestly say that I don't mind what makes people want to read, as long as I enjoy doing this and people are finding it some what fun to follow along!

Anywayyys, I decided to title my blog "kalli j //my whole kit and kaboodle" for a few reasons:
  • My first name is Kalli but all my friends call me Kalli j 
    • and people who read my blog are my friends 
  • I have a thing for cute words/sayings
    • examples: peach, glitter, fluff, thimble, etc...
  • I love when my grandma says "the whole kit and kaboodle"
    • "the whole kit and kaboodle" means a collection of things
  • This blog is going to be a collection of all sorts of things
    • hair, makeup, politics, books, opinions, food
So I sincerely hope that my little collection of thoughts and things interests you :)




1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see what Adventures unfold......

    ReplyDelete