Tuesday, December 20, 2016

back at it againnnn

okay okay i know. i was supposed to upkeep this page. trust me, I KNOWWWWWWW. ugh honestly I can't even believe I lasted for as short a time as I did. but no more! i'm back and ready for action. the reminder is set in my phone to write once weekly and my new years resolution to be better at this whole blogging thing is written in my journal. so here we are again.

i keep thinking that perhaps i don't blog because i'm not interesting enough. i believe that to some extent, this is true, but it also isn't.

let me explain:

 i know i'm interesting, but i don't think i allow myself to see the interesting things in my daily life that i don't consider important.

soooo...

in an effort to have cool things to show and write about, i've made a list of the things in my life that not everyone would consider ordinary. i won't put that list on here, simply because it will be a spoiler of posts to come if i do.

anywayys, all I'm saying is you should be looking forward to the posts coming up soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment